Responsible for managing and developing current VDC clients as well as indentifying new sales opportunities for the company. This role requires self-motivation and a strong ability to learn in a fast-paced environment. Strong organizational skills, willingness to work with others and outside of the box thinking will be key components to a candidates success.
- Minimum 2-year college degree.
- Prior experience in sales support/administration roles preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Quick learner – willing to learn and be trained in all aspects of the role.
- Adept computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Outgoing and personable
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive nature
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Using LinkedIn and Conference Lists to identify new opportunities – process and importance
- Successfully crafting a message to a prospect
- Instituting a disciplined follow-up approach using LinkedIn, Email and Phone
- Learn the VDC pitch as used by the VDC Sales Team
- Listen in on Intro Calls to hear how Account Executives open up these calls and lay out the potential opportunity
- Identify new data use cases for current VDC Clients and prospects
- Track and record the progress of opportunities via sales CRM system through its life cycle from New Opportunity to Close