Responsible for ensuring opportunities presented/recommended to our clients move forward in an expedient fashion, ultimately contributing to sales and client retention. This role requires a sense of urgency and ownership to ensure efficient follow-through on and resolution of action steps. As a visible client-facing associate, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are required to successfully manage assigned client relationships in order to help maintain and grow each account.
- Act as the day to day contact for all client assigned accounts. Correspondence will take place via phone and email and include tasks such as follow ups on opportunities and scheduling/participating in calls.
- Create detailed client call recaps which are accurate and thorough, ensuring distribution to key parties meet VDC committed service standards.
- Ensure that day to day correspondence is submitted through the internal online tracking application for inclusion in a Prospect Recap, for all eligible clients.
- Coordinate tasks associated with special client projects.
- Nurturing and maintaining positive client and partner relationships.
- Work closely and collaboratively with assigned Sales Executive to ensure up to date client knowledge and needs.
- Assist VDC and/or CMD group with special requests and initiatives.
Performance & Success Measures
- Opportunities and projects are kept moving forward on a timely basis.
- Follow-ups take place within VDC established guidelines.
- Call recaps distributed within VDC committed service standards.
- Positive client feedback.
- Feedback from internal teammates.
- Minimum 2-year college degree.
- Prior experience in sales support/administration roles preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Quick learner – willing to learn and be trained in all aspects of the role.
- Adept computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Outgoing and personable
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive nature
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Trustworthy and reliable