Big Data news making the rounds this week: WPP’s Xaxis acquires Triad Retail Media * Big Data could mean big money for the auto industry by 2030 * The labyrinth of trouble that is location tracking and ‘opting in’ * plus much more.
- WPP’s Xaxis To Acquire Triad Retail Media
Ad Exchanger – October 13, 2016 by James Hercher
- Police Use Surveillance Tool to Scan Social Media, A.C.L.U. Says
The New York Times – October 11, 2016 by Jonah Engel Bromwich, Daniel Victor & Mike Isaac
- How B2B digital leaders drive five times more revenue growth than their peers
McKinsey Quarterly – October 1, 2016 by Tanguy Catlin, Liz Harrison, Candace Lun Plotkin, & Jennifer Stanley
- Big Data in cars could be a $750 billion business by 2030
Business Insider – October 3, 2016 by Matthew Debord
- Britain’s most hated bank is rolling out a robot teller that shows empathy
quartz . com – October 5, 2016 by Ismat Sarah Mangla
- Unnecessary Location Tracking Proves Lucrative; Facebook Earns Big Political Ad Dollars
Ad Exchanger – October 4, 2016
- Location Tracking and the Trouble With ‘Opting In’
Advertising Age – January 1, 2016 by Kate Kaye
- Panasonic reveals bendable battery at Ceatec
BBC . com – October 4, 2016 by Jane Wakefield
- Salesforce.com To Buy Krux For $700 Mln
quotenet . com – October 3, 2016
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.