Around the digital water cooler this week: IBM Watson will serve up Wimbledon data * The future of the Internet of Things and human behavior * FindFace app could make internet stalking much easier * and more.
- How Wimbledon will use IBM’s Watson to serve up data
BB C. com – June 21, 2016 by Matthew Wall
- Snapchat users could get paid for their content someday
quartz . com – June 27, 2016 by Ian Kar
- Analysis of 10 billion mobile video ads shows what gets your app installed
VentureBeat – June 23, 2016 by John Koelsier
- The IoT Impact on Human Behavior
CIO Review – June 1, 2016 by Lauren Moores
- This Russian technology can identify you with just a picture of your face
Tech Insider — June 21, 2016 by Alex Heath
- Neustar Announces Intention to Separate Into Two Independent and Publicly Traded Companies
CircleID – June 21, 2016
- Will Twitter Fans of Clinton and Trump Follow Them to the Polls?
The Wall Street Journal – June 15, 2016 by Natalie Andrews
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.