Making digital waves this week: Verizon announces purchase of Yahoo, uniting it with AOL under one company * Watson yields returns on IBM’s ad spending * Verisk Analytics set to add Greentech Media’s data, analysis and market intelligence to its energy value chain and more.
- Verizon Announces $4.8 Billion Deal for Yahoo’s Internet Business
The New York Times – July 26, 2016 by Vindu Goel
- Maponics acquired by Pitney Bowes
Inman.com – July 6, 2016
- PayPal and Visa kiss and make up, form strategic partnership
VentureBeat – July 21, 2016 by Ken Yeung
- Watson Yields Big Programmatic Returns for IBM
Advertising Age – July 19, 2016 by George Slefo
- From the Editors: Verisk Analytics to Acquire Greentech Media
Greentech Media — July 19, 2016
- The land grab for farm data
TechCrunch – July 6, 2016 by Jason Tatge
- Neustar Partners with DISH Media Sales
destinationcrm.com — July 13, 2016
- Experian and Neustar Combine Data Capabilities
Direct Marketing News – July 11, 2016 by Kim Davis
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.