Making digital waves this week: Mary Meeker’s Top Internet Trends Report * Wearable devices might be the future of multi-channel marketing * Automotive loans and leasing amounts reach record highs * and more.
- Mary Meeker’s essential 2016 Internet Trends Report
Tech Crunch – June 1, 2016 by Josh Constine
- Leasing, average auto loan amounts at record levels, Experian says
Automotive News – June 2, 2016 by Hannah Lutz
- Wearables: The Future of Omnichannel
Direct Marketing News – May 19, 2016 by Natasha Smith
- Retailers: Brace for the Rise of Bluetooth Beacons
CMS Wire – May 31, 2016 by David Roe
- Understanding Personas, Marketing’s Secret Tool
Direct Marketing News – May 18, 2016 by Elyse Dupre
- Countries with Most / Least expensive data
Infocore – May 17, 2016
- LinkedIn Corp. (LNKD) Expands In India, Opens Largest Asia Office In Bangalore
International Business Times – June 1, 2016 by Avaneesh Pandey
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.