Data stories making the rounds this week: FICO is developing a standard score for corporate cybersecurity * Will the federal court rejection on appeal of net neutrality ruling stick? LiveRamp’s integration with Facebook allows marketers to use offline sales data as part of ad analysis * and more.
- FICO to Offer ‘Enterprise Security Scores’
The Wall Street Journal – June 14, 2016 by Angus Loten
- Net Neutrality Was Just Upheld in the U.S. Court of Appeals
Smithsonian Magazine – June 14, 2016 by Erin Blakemore
- Simmons Research Integrates TV Viewership Data with Its National Consumer Study
PR Newsire – June 14, 2016
- Microsoft Buys LinkedIn for $26.2 Billion, Reasserting Its Muscle
The New York Times – June 13, 2016 by Nick Wingfield
- LiveRamp Integrates With Facebook Offline Conversions API
destinationcrm.com — June 14, 2016
- Mary Meeker is right — most online ads suck
Re/Code – May 7, 2016 by Steve Ellis
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.