Big Data news making waves this week: What’s the next Moore’s Law tech forecast system ? Email newsletter theSkimm has found a way to engage millennials * What Big Data can tell us about communication * and more.
- Moore’s Law Running Out of Room, Tech Looks for a Successor
The New York Times – May 5, 2016 by John Markoff
- theSkimm on how to rapidly grow an audience of engaged millennials
TechCrunch – May 9, 2016 by Sarah Buhr
- Slack wants to help you sign in to all your other office apps
Re/Code – May 10, 2016 by Arik Hesseldahl
- The need to lead in data and analytics
McKinsey Quarterly – April 1, 2016
- Mastering the Art of Communication: What Big Data Can Tell Us
Knowledge @ Wharton – May 5, 2016
- Q&A: What the Recent Explosion of Health Data Means For Patients
ProPublica – May 9, 2016 by Charles Ornstein
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.