Data news making the rounds this week: New FICO® Score XD uses alternative credit data to help consumers who do not have standard score * Viacom launches Viacom’s Vantage; a first-party data TV advertising program * In the increasingly competitive set-top box market, Rovi agrees to acquire DVR pioneer TIVO * and much more.
- Snapchat confirms that 10 billion videos are being watched daily
Marketingland – April 28, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
- FICO, LexisNexis® Risk Solutions and Equifax® Partner to Expand Access to
Credit with Debut of FICO® Score XD
PublicNow – April 28, 2016
- Viacom Kicks Off First-Party Data Effort For Movie Studios
MediaPost – April 29, 2016 by Wayne Friedman
- Fintech Shaking up the Financial Industry
CBS 60 Minutes – May 1, 2016
- Henry Blodget’s Top 7 Predictions for the Future of Media
Business Insider – April 14, 2016
- Rovi Agrees to Acquire DVR Pioneer TiVo in $1.1 Billion Deal
Bloomberg Business – April 29, 2016 by Paul Barbagallo
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.