In the news this week: Never Trust a Corporation to do a Library’s Job * The FTC says data protection should be top priorities for devices * The tsunami of data from mobile devices is helping to change marketing * and much more.
- Never Trust a Corporation to do a Library’s Job
Medium – January 28, 2015 by Andy Baio
- F.T.C. Says Internet-Connected Devices Pose Big Risks
The New York Times– January 27, 2015 by Natasha Singer
- White House preps expansive online privacy bill
Politico – January 28, 2015 by Tony Romm
- Just 4 purchases enough to ID you, despite anonymized credit card data
RT Network – January 30, 2015
- State of Data Quality Continues to Worsen
MarketingCharts – January 30, 2015
- Psychographics, Attitudes & The Grand World of Big Data (Infographic)
Business2Community – February 3, 2015
- Getting big impact from big data
McKinsey Quarterly – January 1, 2015 by David Court
- WTF is fractional attribution?
Digiday – February 4, 2015 by Shareen Pathak
- Marrying Art and Science: How Big Data is Transforming Marketing
CIO Review- February 1, 2014 by Raja Rajamannar
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.