Trending this week: Time Inc. expands its publishing partners online * Missing a car loan payment has taken a unique turn * Ebay spins off PayPal as it’s own public company * Cisco pumps $1Billion into its Cloud Computing Network * and more.
- Why Time is expanding its circle of publisher friends
Digiday – September 26, 2014 by Lucia Moses
- Miss a Payment? Good Luck Moving That Car
The New York Times – September 24, 2014 by Michael Corkery and Jessica Silver-Greenberg
- EBay Does About-Face in Spinoff of PayPal Backed by Icahn
The New York Times – September 30, 2014 by Michael J. de la Merced and Andrew Ross Sorkin
- Cisco to Pump $1 Billion Into Global Cloud Computing Network
re/code – September 29, 2014 by Marina Lopes
- A New Point Of Integration: Oracle Officiates Marriage Between BlueKai And Eloqua
Ad Exchanger – September 30, 2014 by Ryan Joe
- WTF is an MCN?
Digiday– September 26, 2014 by Eric Blattberg