In the news this week: The Weather Channel’s backers consider a sale * Experian adds new service, OmniView designed to combine marketer-owned login identities into a single, core identifier * Time Inc. CEO, Joe Ripp, says Time is getting ready for the next 100 years * IBM offers a service called Watson Analytics, to the mainstream * and more.
- Weather Channel Talks to Banks on Options Including Sale
Bloomberg News – September 13, 2014 by Alex Sherman, Devin Banerjee and Lucas Shaw
- Experian Builds A New Link In Data Chain
Ad Exchanger – September 24, 2014 by Ryan Joe
- Exclusive Mr. Magazine™ One-Hour Conversation With Joe Ripp, CEO and Chairman, Time Inc.
Mr. Magazine – September 12, 2014
- IBM Offers a Data Tool for the Mainstream, With Watson’s Help
The New York Times – September 16, 2014 by Steve Lohr
- Salesforce Boss Tips His Hand on Company’s Big News
The New York Times – September 19, 2014 by Quentin Hardy
- Why Marketers Still Haven’t Mastered Personalization
emarketer – September 23, 2014