Data news around the water cooler this week: Stirista makes new data segments available on a weekly to monthly basis * LiveRamp acquires Arbor and Circulate to increase people based marketing and leadership in identity resolution * Your cell phone number may soon identify you as easily as your social security number * and more.
- Stirista Makes New Mover & New Business Segments Available With Weekly Updates
PR Newswire – November 17, 2016
- A 10-Digit Key Code to Your Private Life: Your Cellphone Number
The New York Times – November 12, 2016 by Steve Lohr
- LiveRamp Announces Acquisition of Arbor and Circulate
Axciom.com – November 17, 2016
- Big Data Is a Big Mess for Hedge Funds Hunting Signals
Bloomberg Business – November 22, 2016 by Saijel Kishan
- Big Data Coming In Faster Than Biomedical Researchers Can Process It
NPR- All Things Considered – November 28, 2016 by Richard Harris
- Understanding The Major Marketing Technology Categories
DM News – November 28, 2016 by Perry Simpson
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.