Data news sparking conversation this week: UberMedia is named one of the best Entrepreneurial companies in America by Entrepreneur Magazine * Angela Merkel says lack of transparency is skewing the perception of internet search results * Scott Stansfield, President of Centriply spoke about Video Everywhere and Automation during an event at Advertising Week * and more.
- SPECIAL ANALYSIS: US Election and What It Means for the Information Industry
Outsellinc.com – November 9, 2016 by Hugh Logue
- Data Science Predictions for 2017
Dataversity.com – November 1, 2016 by Paramita Ghosh
- Scott Stansfield of Centriply on Video Everywhere and Automation
Media Village.com – October 28, 2016 by Jay Sears
- UberMedia Honored by Entrepreneur Magazine as One of the Best
Entrepreneurial Companies in America
PRweb.com – October 25, 2016
- If Diamonds Are Forever, Your Data Could Be, Too
The New York Times – October 26, 2016 by Joanna Klein
- Angela Merkel: internet search engines are ‘distorting perception’
The Guardian – October 27, 2016 by Kate Connolly
- Foursquare’s CEO says Yelp is shaking down local businesses
Re/code – October 31, 2016 by Eric Johnson
- Here’s what the White House will do with its social media accounts after Obama leaves
VentureBeat – October 31, 2016 by Ken Yeung
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.