Big Data topics sparking conversation this week: Geolocation advertising could mean targeted ads by the minute * Use Big Data to create value for customers, not just target them* Infogroup and LiveRamp’s data distribution partnership expands * and more.
- IBM’s Watson Takes On Yet Another Job, as a Weather Forecaster
Smithsonian Magazine – August 26, 2016 by Matt Jancer
- Geolocation Marketing In the Not-To-Distant Future
Direct Marketing News – August 26, 2016 by Alexander Neely
- Go Beyond Obvious Data Points to Increase Qualified Impressions
Centriply Blog – June 2, 2016 by Shelly Stansfield
- Watson Weighs in on the U.S. Presidential Race
LinkedIn .com – August 24, 2016 by Dan DeMaioNewton
- Use Big Data to Create Value for Customers, Not Just Target Them
Harvard Business Review – August 16, 2016 by Niraj Dawar
- MyRegistry Helps Retailers Capitalize on Growing Registry Sales
DealCrunch – August 23, 2016 by Lauren Keys
- Infogroup Expands Partnership With LiveRamp for B2B and B2C Data Distribution
quotenet . com – August 24, 2016
- WhatsApp will share user data such as phone numbers with
Facebook, but you can opt out
VentureBeat – August 25, 2016 by Paul Sawers
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.