Around the Big Data water cooler this week: Credit Reporting bureau TransUnion is adding data analytics to its repertoire * Disney Research is finding some new uses for RFID tags * Madison Logic has acquired B2B lead generation provider Internal Results * and more.
- Credit bureau TransUnion moving into data analytics
The Chicago Tribune – May 13, 2016 by Gail MarksJarvis
- UMBC to help IBM’s Watson fight cybercrime
The Daily Record – May 10, 2016 by : Daniel Leaderman
- Disney Research uses RFID tags to create powerless, low-cost interactive controllers
TechCrunch – May 12, 2016 by Brian Heater
- Audi, BMW, Mercedes lead in user-friendly connectivity, study shows
Automotive News Europe – May 23, 2016 by Douglas A. Bolduc
- GuideStar Launches Tool for Nonprofits to Emphasize Their Progress and Results
Marketwired – May 11, 2016
- How Time reversed 10 years of revenue declines
Digiday – May 18, 2016 by Lucia Moses
- Madison Logic Acquires Internal Results
destinationcrm.com – May 18, 2016
- Disney as a Service: Why Disney is Closer than ever t Walt’s 60 Year Old Vision
Redef.com – May 1, 2016 by Matthew Ball
Are you looking to purchase data or possibly figure out how to monetize the data you currently own? Contact us today and let’s discuss your options!
Venture Development Center (VDC) is an advisory services firm that assists its clients in identifying, defining, and implementing breakthrough uses of Big Data. The VDC success story is based on the unique ability of the organization to identify new and powerful data assets from the Big Data ecosystem and then develop applications and information use cases that drive solid revenue results and transform existing business practices. The practice areas that characterize VDC projects include creating new products and revenue streams for data owners and bringing forth new information assets and strategies to educate and assist data users to adapt to the rapidly changing world of Big Data.