Notable articles this week cover: The debate over Net Neutrality * Revealing details from the leading social media formats * and a Case Study on American Red Cross Marketing.
- How to drive adoption of new marketing technologies – Case Study – American Red Cross
Direct Marketing News – April 1, 2014 by Cindy Waxer
- Look at Your Phone During TV Ads? Expect to See the Same Messages There
Ad Age – April 22, 2014 by Alex Kantrowitz
- Some Of The Most Impressive Social Media Statistics… Ever!
Business2Community – April 26, 2014 by Alex Morris
- The Internet Is Being Protected By Two Guys Named Steve
BuzzFeed – April 25, 2014 by Chris Stokel-Walker
- Net Neutrality: A Guide to (and History of) a Contested Idea
The Atlantic – April 25, 2014 by Alexis C. Madrigal and Adrienne LaFrance
- Does Anyone Like the FCC’s Proposed Net Neutrality Rules?
re/code – April 26, 2014 by Amy Schatz