Clients and Trends
- Want to Work With IBM’s Watson? Now’s Your Chance.
All Things Digital – November 14, 2013 by Arik Hesseldahl
- News Byte: IBM’s Watson Ascends to the Cloud
Direct Marketing News – November 13, 2013 by Al Urbanski
- “Cookies Don’t Buy Things”: A Conversation with Acxiom CEO Scott Howe
Direct Marketing News – November 13, 2013 by Ryan Joe
- Disney World Characters Aren’t Greeting All the Visiting Kids by Name — Yet
All Things Digital – November 17, 2013 by Liz Gannes
- IBM Wants to be Influenced by You
LinkedIn – November 18, 2013 by Rita J. King
- Salesforce.com Says It Will Be A $5 Billion Company In 2015
Ad Exchanger – November 18, 2013 by Kelly Liyakasa
- IBM to Announce More Powerful Watson via the Internet
The New York Times – November 13, 2013 by Quentin Hardy
- Omnicom Standardizes DMP Tech With Neustar’s Aggregate Knowledge
Ad Exchanger – November 13, 2013 by Zach Rodgers
- Is Online Advertising Getting Too Complex?
Advertising Age – November 1, 2013 by Kate Kaye
- Big Data’s Little Brother – Start-Ups Are Mining Hyperlocal Information for Global Insights
The New York Times –November 10, 2013 by Quentin Hardy
- Westfield Balances Personalization with Privacy
Direct Marketing News – November 12, 2013 by Elyse Dupré
- Earned Data – A New Approach To Big Data
Advertising Week Blog – September 27, 2013 by Ryan Thomas
- Mobilizing your C-suite for big-data analytics
McKinsey Quarterly – November 13, 2013 by Brad Brown, David Court, and Paul Willmott
- How big is ‘Big Data’ really?
SiliconAngel – November 13, 2013 by Melissa Tolentino
- Why Does It Take So Many Companies to Produce One Digital Ad?
The Wall Street Journal – November 13, 2013 by Suzanne Vranica
- Google To Pay $17M For 2011 Safari Cookie-Block Override
Ad Exchanger – November 18, 2013 by Zach Rodgers